Tuesday, January 10, 2023

glock 27 sale

Glock 27 Sale - I had a P 938 sig in 9mm, the trigger was awful and I personally wasn't very accurate with it. I also have a 2 sig p 238 380 auto again nice gun but not very accurate. The chassis was also lean, so after 100 laps at the range, my hand was a little tired. Glock 27 is a good 1st choice. it's almost the same size as the p 938, so it's really compact. The second .40 is not 9mm, the third magazine has a capacity of 9 + 1 vs 6 + 1. 4th I can use my 15 round magazine at home preloaded so I don't waste time reloading. Best of all, this gun is very accurate at 7 yards, I can fire 15 rounds in a 3 inch circle, and the arm doesn't get tired after 100 rounds. I bought a Glock G 27 Gen 3.

Lightweight, easy concealment. I recommend an extended magazine for the little finger as my ring finger gets tired after the fourth round of the magazine. It might be less fatigue with the Gen 4 w/+4 handle, which is my next investment.

Glock 27 Sale

Glock 27 Sale

Being a retired LEO, I own several handguns (most of them Glocks). This is my all time favorite concealer. The .40 caliber does its job and the pistol fires without missing a beat. I've shot both SMJ and Hallow spots with no problems. At the range, this little pistol outperformed my more expensive Kimber 1911 .45. What I mean by that is my Kimber has a real problem with feed jams. The handguard is so close to the grip that accidentally touching it with your thumb will inadvertently activate the safety. These problems lead to failure when shooting fast live fire sequences. Whereas my Glock 27 has never jammed or misfired in a live fire situation. I can keep shooting while someone else is busy solving their own problems with other guns. I entrusted this gun with my life! This I can not say about many other weapons!

Glock 27 Gen 3

The Crimson Trace G. 27 and Hornady Critical Defense ammunition will fire 2" mines at seven yards. Good luck bad guys!

I bought a GLOCK 27 for off-duty concealed carry. Since this is a small .40 caliber revolver, you can definitely feel the recoil. With practice and repetition, the relapse can be managed. I put a small SIG Romeo RDS on my G27 and find it much easier to reacquire target after each shot. Based on my experience with this pistol, I recommend this setup if you are having trouble with recoil control (aiming due to recoil). For me, this gun is only suitable for point-and-shoot close combat (self-defense situation), but if there is some distance between me and the target, the red dot will definitely help to bring the target into a stressful situation. . Other than that, it's a great weapon.

Glock 27 ccw holster, glock 27 attachments, glock 27 concealed carry, glock 27 paddle holster, glock 27 ballistics, glock 27 holster concealed, glock 27 review, iwb holster glock 27, best glock 27 holster, glock gen 4 27, holsters glock 27, blackhawk glock 27 holster

 

Recent Posts